In other words, when you come to us, you’ll benefit from:
- The fantastic, industry leading Quartzon pool finish
- A custom, uniquely designed pool
- Our extensive experience in the pool installation industry
To speak to a member of our team about the Quartzon pool finish, please contact us today on 0800 276 654.
Benefits of Getting a Quartzon Pool
You will get a range of benefits when you choose the Quartzon pool finish. One of the most important for many Quartzon pool owners, however, is the brightness of the finish. The unique Quartzon manufacturing process is responsible for the quality of this finish.
Quartzon is manufactured with a ceramic firing process that fuses the colour onto the stone. This is what makes the Quartzon pool surface extremely fade resistant, plus its one of the biggest differences between Quartzon and other pool surfaces that are simply dyed.
As the colour is fused onto the stone, it will last for up to 20 years, giving you brilliant colour effects for many years to come. It’s also a reflective pool surface so will make your pool sparkle.
Other benefits of Quartzon include: ·
- No grout lines like you get with tiled surface ·
- Produces a better effect on steps and other corners in your pool than tiles
- Made with quartz sand which is stronger than commonly used limestone-based pool surfaces
- Easy to maintain
Find Out More Today
To find out more about Quartzon or our custom pool installation services, please contact us on 0800 276 654.